This Diploma programme aims to equip aspiring students with necessary knowledge and skills to work as accounting or finance professional in any sector of public or private organisations as well as to promote graduates to relevant bachelor degree programmes in Accounting and/or Finance with worldwide universities.
- Organisation Behaviour
- Financial Accounting
- Commercial Calculation
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
• Understand the importance of organisational behaviour in successfully managing a dynamic environment.
• Understand the individual’s contribution to organisational behaviour and performance by recognising the importance of personality, perception, attitudes and learning.
• Understand motivation, the various content and process theories and their implications for management and job re-design approaches to improve motivation.
• Understand about job satisfaction and its relationship to job performance together with stress, frustration reactions and the necessary management action to overcome them.
• Understand leadership theories and examine the key variables that determine the effectiveness of leadership in practice.
• Inventories with valuation methods
• Non current assets, include initial measurement and depreciation
• Partnership accounting
• Companies accounting
• Statement of cash flow preparation
• Ratio Analysis
• Budgetary control
• Short term investment decision
• Accounting concepts and accounting frame work
• Interest calculation
• Stock exchanges
• Business Ownership
• Profitability and liquidity
• Investment appraisal
• Depreciations of non current assets
• Understand the role of cost accounting in business and how costs are classified
• Account for material, labour and overhead costs
• Understand and prepare job and batch costs
• Understand and apply marginal costing techniques
• Plan budgets
• Manage cash flow through preparation of a cash flow budget
• Prepare capital investment appraisals using traditional techniques
• Understand the role of MIS in cost accounting
• Inventory management
• Short term decision making
• Accounting for overhead
• Budgetary planning and control
• Working capital management
• Standard costing and variances
• Costing methods
• Long-term decision making
TEACHER-STUDENT RATIO is 1:20
|Minimum Age||Academic qualification||Proficiency Level||Course Outcomes||Duration||Mode of delivery||Awarding Body|
|17 years||1. Completed GCE O Level AND Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts
2. Completed formal high school education in home country
3. Mature executives who do not possess the above mentioned qualifications but minimum 30 years old AND 8 years work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
4. Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts AND Completed formal secondary education in home country
|A pass (C6) in GCE O Level English OR Obtain at least 60% marks in JE College English Language Placement Test (equivalent to IELTS 5.5 in reading and writing)||Diploma||FT:9 Months / PT: 12 Months||classroom||JE Educational College|