JE College makes every effort possible to complete the appellate process within 21 days of the receipt of the appeal by the College. When extended investigation becomes necessary, the in-charge of the respective department will inform the appellant by letter of this extended investigation.
2. TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Only a written request for an assessment result’s appeal from the appellant concerned together with theAdministrative fee for Appeal Request $ 100 (subject to change) will be considered.
• Request for an assessment result appeal must clearly state the grounds on which it is requested.
• Request for a review must be made within 5 working days of the receipt of the result, and the request made after the closing date will not be entertained in any circumstances.
• Request can be allowed or declined. If the request is declined, the appellant will be given the reason.
• All examination materials are confidential to JE Educational College and the examination booklets will not be shown or returned to the candidates.
• Decision made by the Examination Board is the final one.
3. EXAMS EXTERNALLY DEVELOPED
For the external exams, the College will submit the appeal directly to the respective external exam bodies upon receipt of the Request from the student.
EXAMS EXTERNALLY DEVELOPED
(i) For LCCI exams results, the appeal must be submitted within (6) weeks after the release of the results online. If the candidate wishes to appeal or enquire about their results for re-marking may download the EAR form to fill in and submit it to LCCI. Please refer to procedures on the form to enclose cheque payment and copies of relevant certificates for validation follow-up.
(ii) For GCE ‘O-Level examinations, the appeal must be submitted to Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board within (7) days after the release of the results online.
The changes in the appeal fee are subject to the external examination bodies.